Saturday Nov 2, 11:30-2pm @ Astanga Yoga Ottawa (200 Bank St, in Centretown) Price: $40+hst (earlybird) before Oct 23rd. $50+HST after. Register Online through Mind Body Online A chance to play with handstands, headstand …
"Anyone can learn to safely practice yoga and experience its healing effects. A beginner's mind is required, a flexible body is not." - Michael
200 Hour Yoga Training and Leadership Program
November 2013 to June 2014
with Mark Laham, Michael Dynie, and Todd Lavictoire
Hosted by: Pure Yoga Ottawa, Centretown Location
Super Early Bird Tuition: $2500 cdn before August 13th.
If yoga has changed your life and you want to pass that passion on to others, then this is the program for you. Deepen your knowledge and understanding of yoga, follow your heart and become a certified yoga teacher. Your interest in this program is sparked by your desire to evolve and reach your true potential while helping others to do the same.
As the facilitators of this training, we offer you an opportunity to be in your best physical/mental/spiritual condition ever, to define your idea of success and how to obtain it, to cultivate outstanding confidence and leadership skills, and to learn how to teach a kick-ass asana class. This life transforming 200-Hour certified program exceeds Yoga Alliance standards, and is for anyone interested in furthering their yoga experience, seeking personal development and going on to teach. Mark, Mike and Todd have mindfully developed a unique and comprehensive curriculum.
The program is unique because it is designed to help you discover your true self, your own authentic teaching voice and style. Learn powerful techniques to let go of your conditioned and limited beliefs and behavior. It will help you tap into your true gifts and discover your true purpose. This will be a physically, mentally and emotionally demanding experience. From the moment you register, Mark and Todd will help guide you one step at a time, nurturing and supporting you at every moment of your journey.
**If this sounds like you, please contact Mark Laham for a phone interview at 613-878-9824 or toll free (if you are long distance) at 1-866-531-2652 OR by email at email@example.com
Find out more about Mark: http://www.marklaham.com
Find out more about Todd: http://www.toddtheyogi.com/
Find out more about Mike: http://www.poweryogaottawa.com/
TOPICS OF STUDY:
• Learn the practice of Yoga and how it harmonizes the mind, body and spirit.
• Gain a solid understanding of how Yoga empowers you in all aspects of your life.
• Learn how to create a personal practice that serves the needs of your lifestyle.
• In-depth knowledge of poses through exploration of different yoga styles such as Hatha, Yin, Power and Vinyasa.
• Learn Asana technique, proper alignment and benefits of each pose.
• Study meditation, pranayama, mantras, chakras, and the history of yoga
• Incorporate yoga philosophy into a modern context in your yoga class.
• Integrate healthy lifestyle choices that will boost your energy levels.
• Learn teaching methodology and practicum.
• Work with props, different body types and injuries.
• Learn how to safely cue and do hands on adjustments.
• Experiential anatomy and physiology.
• Learn key words to use to make your students feel empowered, not defeated.
• Learn to create and teach inspirational classes with innovative sequencing that challenge all levels.
• Discover how to guide students into a deep relaxing Savasana
• Learn more about the prosperity consciousness and the law of attraction.
• The Yoga Business Workshop — creating a successful yoga teaching business.
• Learn to break through the limiting beliefs that hold you back.
• Follow the MindBodyKinect personal development program and begin to shape your destiny.
Completion of the course is rewarded with a 200-hour yoga certification as a Yoga Teacher and the ability to begin teaching yoga classes within the community. Open to all levels of students who wish to deepen their own yoga practice, share yoga informally with family and friends, or develop a career.
- Nov 16-17
- Dec 14-15,
- Jan 18-19,
- Feb 15-16,
- Mar 1-2,
- Mar 22-23,
- April 12-13
- May 3-4
- ?May 17-18
- ?May 31-June 1
Teacher Training Tuition:
- Full Tuitition: $3200 cdn
- Early Bird Investment is $2800 cdn before Sept 13th
- Super Early Bird: $2500 cdn before August 13th.
To secure “Early Bird” Rate:
1) $500 non refundable deposit due to secure booking
2) Rest due by Sept 13th *
3) The Super early bird is non-refundable but is transferable to someone else.*
Namaste and enjoy the practice!